Okay, I always *hear* about bloggers and I thought my MySpace blogs were sufficient...but..Holy Hell!! There is a whole blog explosion on the internet that I was unaware of. That's what I get for saying hi to some old peeps, Charles and Lana. Because sometimes, when I think I have looked up everything I could look up on the internet (and yes, I even played 'Do you know your GIJoe' at the Hasbro site...) I think, I need to look up some people that I used to hang with in like, The Battlements, or some crazy shit like that.....
So, here's to 'blogging'...
*ugh*
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow. There's a blast from the past. Glad to see you are still kicking. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Was good to hear from you.
Yes, Lana and I got married, last October actually, although we had been living together for a couple of years. Things are going well for us.
How have you been, bug? Who else have you re-found out in cyberspace?
(We'd actually been living together over 4 years when we got married. Things are going very well for us, I'd say. :)
Give Lana the once over. "Yes," he says, "very well indeed. Hubba hubba."
Where do I post back at? here at my own blog? But, HI, Lana!! That's cool about you and Charles. I found people from other chat sites, nobody from 'The Gathering' or 'TG Chat, though. Since I already knew Mr. Gramlich's name, he's easier to find....*lol*
Knowing someone's actual name is easier to find than searching for 'Fehu' or 'Throate'...*LOL*
I've been well, for the most part. I have acted in a few (well, two) movies, I am staying semi-active with music. And, of course -always surfing the net.
Well, glad you two are hubba-hubbaing each other..that is SO cool..I probably won't post here alot because MySpace is my main networking hub, but, who knows..being a 'blogger' may grow on me.. :)
Take care, talk to you, soon.
Post a Comment